RODABELL houses the ability to design any refractory system that could be integrated in an aluminum casting line from holder to casting pit. In order to do this, Rodabell accounts for a highly skilled engineering team able to translate customer specifications into qualified designs.
We use precast shapes manufactured by our partner Permatech in their North Carolina (USA) facilities. Permatech provides a wide range of refractory materials that are chosen and suggested depending on the final application.
|HIGH CONTENT IN FUSED SILICA||SIGMA-PRIME||Launders, Spouts, Pins|
|SIGMA-2||Filter bowls, Dams, Baffles|
|SIGMA-2SL||Launders, Dams, Tundishes|
|HIGH CONTENT IN ALUMINA||BETA-2||Degassing bowls, DBF bowls, Grid bars, Ladles|
|SILICON CARBIDE||BETA-SC65||Transfer launders, Ladle bottom, TC Tubes|
|BETA-SC80||Transfer launders, Ladle bottom, TC Tubes|
|INSULATING||DELTA-R||Casting troughs, Hot Top casting table modules|
- Primary Aluminum17th November 2016 - 10:28 am
- Billet Casting7th July 2016 - 1:38 pm
- Slab Casting6th July 2016 - 3:36 pm
- Aluminum Melting5th July 2016 - 3:43 pm
- Metal Transfer4th July 2016 - 3:47 pm
- Metal Treatment3rd July 2016 - 5:07 pm
- Refractory Solutions2nd July 2016 - 5:09 pm
Project execution of promotional activities abroad funded by the Igape, the Xunta de Galicia and the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Programme ERDF Galicia 2014-2020.
Where to find us
San Ciprián - Lugo - Spain
+34 982 595 100
Mo-Fr: 8:00-13:30 / 14:30-18:00
- Dusseldorf Fair – Aluminum 2022 sharing a vision3rd October 2022 - 9:28 am
- Boron Nitride Coating (RBNC85)31st March 2022 - 12:03 pm